Mission: Possible? When you’ve got PeaceKeepers, anything is possible!
We only need 200 more votes by June 30 and EVERY VOTE COUNTS! Here is why you should take the time:
- PeaceKeeper wants to continue to fund women who have been trafficked, indentured or who live in extreme poverty. (Check out our Philanthropy page to see what we support.)
- PeaceKeeper wants to launch a college campus program to help young women engage in activism and learn what real beauty is (which is our philanthropy, humanity and how we give back to the world).
- PeaceKeeper sources certain raw ingredients from developing world farmers gives their families loans when we can. (Read about Sanvardhini Agro, one of the many organic farms from whom we source our ingredients.)
By taking the time to vote PeaceKeeper, you are voting for all companies and founders who try to help heal the world with our buying power.
Here’s How To Vote…
1. Visit www.missionsmallbusiness.com/.
2. Look for “Log in via Facebook to support your community” (the app will not give away your personal information, and you can even remove it from your account once voting has ended).
3. Type “PeaceKeeper” in the Search bar at the bottom of the page.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page. The VOTE button is on the far right.
5. Click on it ONCE and you are done! Thanks for helping PeaceKeeper save the world!
The PeaceKeeper Team
PeaceKeeper Cause-Metics is the first eco-green cosmetics company to give donations to fund urgent human rights issues. Want to become a PeaceKeeper too? Check out our products and learn about the causes we support.